Ornit Blind Rivets has manufactured blind rivets since 1975 and it provides fastening solutions for the automotive, constructive, electronics and industrial markets. Our products lines suit a wide range of applications in all markets.
The company's portfolio includes structural rivets, roofing rivets, multi-grip rivets and other fastening devices made from various alloy combinations of Aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
High standard and top quality products are ensured by quality control tests at all stages of production.
Ornit manufactures in compliance with IFI and DIN standards according to product.
Ornit's dedication to performance excellence has led us to be awarded with the ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications.
Research and Development
Our R&D department is equipped with the latest technology and our highly experienced and knowledgeable team is ready to face any challenge.
Their expertise provides our customers with ideal solutions for any fastening challenges.
Ornit's products are exported around the world i.e. Europe, Australia, South Africa, Far East, Latin America and Ornit is the leader of the fastening industry in the domestic Israeli market.
Ornit established a subsidiary company in the USA, Ornit Inc., to distribute our products throughout all North America.
As a multinational/global company ORNIT continues to be in the front line of the international companies that lead the fastening industry around the world, while protecting its unique character.
Ornit is dedicated
- To continue and learn, understand and to foresee the desires and changing ambitions of her customers.
- To provide creative, flexible, unique and competitive solutions for her customers world wide.
- To keep the tradition of close relationships with her customers.
- To uncompromising quality of products, by implement regulation and international standards.
- To commit to high service standards while responding to all our customers needs.
- To broaden her world-wide activates while keeping its professional leadership.
- To assimilate Ornit's brand within the international blind rivets markets that represent its unique assets.
- 1975 - Kibbutz Or-Haner purchased Ledva, an Israeli rivet factory. Ledva was originally part of the British company, Avdel. Ledva became Ornit.
- Avdel and Ornit agreed that Ornit would supply only the Israeli market and Iran.
- Until the 1980's Ornit did no product development, all technical and manufacturing know-how was purchased from Avdel.
- In the mid eighties Ornit became independent of Avdel and began selling products to Europe and later to North America.
- 1986 - Ornit developed ME TOO products. By the end of the 1980's Ornit developed the TPR - based on a patented product developed by an American for Ornit. TPR was the first product developed at Ornit from the first technical drawing to the production line and then marketed. TPR is a special blind rivet for flat roofing assembly.
- 1995 - Ornit awarded the ISO 9002.
- 1996 - Orlock a unique structural rivet developed - Patent No. 5503510. Orlock Steel/Steel, Aluminum/Aluminum and Stainless Steel in dia. 6.4-4.8-7.8 mm.
- 2002 - Or-Bulb rivet developed, Ornilock rivet developed as alternative for the Magnalock rivet. Ornilock Steel/Steel and Aluminum/Alumnium in Dia. 6.4-4.8 mm.
- 2003 - Stelock rivet developed as an alternative for the Avibulb rivet, Or-Bolt rivet developed as alternative for the Monobolt rivet.
- 2005 - factory broadening - Ornit increased production space by 800 m², purchased 6 cold heading 5 stations machines, 6 cold heading 4 stations machines and 4 rolling machines.
Ornit awarded as ISO/TS 16949 : 2002 certified.
- 2006 - Ornit Inc. established, in the USA, as a subsidiary company of Ornit Blind Rivets, bringing Ornit Blind Rivets closer to North American customers.
- 2008 - Ornilock and Or-Bolt Stainless Steel/Stainless Steel structural rivets developed.