Ornit has been certified with the Quality management systems: ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008.
Being an ISO 9001 certified organization is, by concept,
a guarantee of improved behavior on the production floor and among management.
Continuous improvement becomes a way of life where all employees understand the customers' expectations.
The ISO 9001 certification also provides the necessary tools to prevent problems reoccurring.
An ISO/TS 16949 certified organization means operating at the highest level of sophisticated planning and product manufacture. This certification equips ORNIT with tools for effective customer-supplier communication and ensures on-time, completed steps.
Quality planning is an intrinsic part of ORNIT and all our employees are partners in our continuous improvement process.
Senior management is active in achieving customers' satisfaction as it is in all internal activities within ORNIT.
ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 benefits:
- Enhances the organization's image.
- Improves customer satisfaction.
- Increases competitive strengths.
- Improves mutual interactions between the customer and the supplier.
- Effective management.
- Positive culture improvement.
- Yields quality consciousness.
- Improves documentation.
- Standardization and consistency.
- Increases efficiency and efficacy.
- Reduces expenses.
- Promotes early identification of required changes.
- Provides quality products on time at competitive cost.